lördag 11 maj 2013

DIY: Piffade sandaler * Sandals Remake



Jag köpte ett par sandaler i vintras på rean. Eftersom de såg lite plastiga ut bestämde jag mig genast för att göra om dem och har bara väntat på inspirationen att göra det. Inspirationen kom idag, med det sköna vårvädret och den tilltagande grönskan.

I bought a pair of sandals on sale this winter. They are not made of leather so I immediately decided to remake them, and today I got the inspiration to do it!






Före och efter.

Then and now.


Jag klippte till olika tygbitar och lindade tyget runt de olika delarna på sandalen för att sen limma på baksidan. 

I just cut out pieces of fabric and put it around the different parts of the sandal, and then glued on the back.


Jag längtar så till sommaren då jag får trippa ner till stranden i dessa!

I can't wait for summer when I can use these to the beach!



3 kommentarer:

  1. Vad snygga de blev! Har aldrig tänkt på idén att limma tyg på skorna... Tack för tipset :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. As usual for a Something Weird DVD replica handbags, the insert card contains wonderful liner notes, this time replica wathces by Media Unleashed's own Vince Bonavoglia. His brief bio on Ms. Mansfield finally puts to rest the myth that she was decapitated in the car wreck that claimed her life. To know prada handbags the full story, you've got to get this puppy.

    SvaraRadera
  3. HELLO GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...